Thursday, November 8, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!!

So as you all know my life has been a little crazy and I was tagged actually a few weeks ago and I feel bad because I haven't responded. I am finally getting around to doing it now. So, Starr, I am sorry for not doing it sooner. Here it goes...

4 Places I have lived:
  1. Las Vegas, Nevada
  2. Washington D.C.
  3. Palo Alto, California
  4. Salt Lake City, Utah

4 Jobs I have had:

  1. Recreation Center Sports Liaison
  2. Marketing Administrator, Bradford Adams Paper Company
  3. Real Estate Agent, Keller Williams
  4. Social Events Director, American Heart Association

4 Things I'd like to do before I die:

  1. See my children have children and get married (not in that order)
  2. See my husband accomplish all he wants professionally
  3. Go to Europe
  4. Loss 10 lbs.

4 Favorite Desserts:

  1. Anything Chocolate
  2. Anything Chocolate
  3. Anything Chocolate
  4. Anything Chocolate and homemade

4 Interesting Facts About Me:

  1. I have two different colored eyes
  2. I have a strange obsession to handbags
  3. I love deeply
  4. I can't stay mad or angry for very long, life is too short to hold a grudge.

4 Favorite T.V. Shows

  1. Grey's Anatomy
  2. The Office
  3. Desperate Housewives
  4. ANYTHING on Food Network

4 People I'm Tagging

  1. Terri
  2. Rach
  3. Aubrey
  4. Amber

7 comments:

heather said...

Interesting Em. I would have to whole heartedly agree with your favorite desserts. I am realizing that I wouldn't be able to put four jobs down. It's so pathetic. Unless I can count being a mom. And seeing how there are days I want to quit I guess it could count.

Dan K Shaw said...

great post, whoever as I recall a few things were left off of the tag.
1. You did live in Provo, but then again maybe that have been blocked from your memory.
2. I do believe the best job you ever had was working for RMI in an executive capacity.
3. I think Veitnames Dounts should count as a favorite dessert!!

Christie Stewart said...

I love Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives too!! I am not ashamed to admit it! I knew I loved you!

I would love to do pictures for you. It has been a hobby of mine for many years and am starting to do it more now professionally, which makes me happy. I am actually doing a family tonight.

Let me know when you are thinking and we can make arrangements!! It will be fun!

emily said...

Christie you are the best. I will let you know about the pictures, maybe something for the Christmas cards. Oh, make sure you let me know the book after tomorrow. Thanks, your the best!!

Christie Stewart said...

The book is called Exile by Patterson something or other. I put the information on the book club blog. Hope you can make it next month.

Unknown said...

I love your handbags!!!! And I like the extra tid-bits from your friend!

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

I loved this post because I felt like I knew a lot of the answers. Hey, where are the pics of your new kitchen. We are all dying to see what the finished product looks like!