Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bacon and Alice!!

Okay, so you all need to comment and let me know if you think I am crazy or funny. I for one think that I was funny and the lady working and Lehi Roller Mills was crazy. Now any of you that know me know that my husband doesn't find me very funny; however, most of my friends do, which is why I spend more time with my friends then I do with my husband. Just kidding, Mom. Anyway, so here is the story. Last week I went down to Lehi Roller Mills with my bestest friend to buy flour. The very nice lady working at the mill told me that I would have to drive around back and one of the workers would load my 25lb bag of flour into my car. I then (very seriously) looked at her and said, "I would like Kevin Bacon to load it into my car please." She then with a straight face said, "I think his name is Jess."

Okay, is she kidding me. I give her one more chance and say, "No, I would really prefer Kevin Bacon to put it into my car." She then says, "We don't have anyone here named Kevin."

Seriously!!!! Okay, so I of course think that if you live in Lehi it should be a prerequisite that you watch Footloose and know that Kevin Bacon worked at Lehi Roller Mills, (also a prerequisite if you live in Payson). But, this woman acted like she had never even heard of Kevin Bacon. What kind of person has never even heard of KEVIN BACON!!! Apparently, the kind of people that work at Lehi Roller Mills.








My kids were in their school play Alice in Wonderland. Marshall was the March Hare and Kate was the Ace of Spades. Marshall stole the show with his witty banter with the Mad Hatter and Kate was the cutest card on the stage.







Kate singing away!

















Marshall and the White Rabbit





1 comment:

Nana said...

I saw the show twice and loved it. I know that Marshall has a wonderful sense of humor, when we went out for his birthday he had me laughing the whole time. And his comic timing was perfect. Kate just lit up the stage, she even gave me our special "I Love You" wave!! It was a great night, we loved it!