Thursday, October 4, 2007

Are You Kidding, I'm A Gummy Bear!!

Gummy Bears
You may be smooshie and taste unnatural, but you're so darn cute.
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofcandyareyouquiz/">What Kind of Candy Are You?



So, Jessica had this quiz on her blog and I innocently took the quiz, only to find out that who ever made up this stupid quiz thinks that I am a GUMMY BEAR!! Not, a cool candy, but a GUMMY BEAR!! Which of course reminded me immediately of a movie quote,

"I bet you've never smelled a real school bus before. Gummy Bear? They've been in my pocket, they're real warm and soft."

Can't you just see it. There is nothing cool about Gummy Bears. I mean who really eats those? Okay so my kids love them and eat them at the movies and I grab a few because they happen to be sitting next to me, BUT I would never buy them on purpose just for me. Okay, maybe if they were covered in chocolate and I was in the grocery store and I hadn't eaten lunch and was all alone and having a fat day and didn't care...then I might buy them, eat them, and then regret it five minutes after eating them because they aren't going to taste that great. Is that what this website thinks of me, that I look cute and fun, but in the end I am a big disappointment and regret? Well, I hope not, I hope that you all see more to me than just Gummy Bears. I am not saying that you shouldn't visit Jessie's website, it was fun (until my result appeared), but I am sure that you all will get better results then me. I am sure that you all will be such candies as, Snickers, Sugar Daddies, Junior Mints..I just pray none of you are a Gummy Bear or heaven help a Milk Dud!!

8 comments:

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

Ferris Bueller's Day Off! Yes I am the first! I love Gummy Bears. Especially the red and white! So there!

Katie said...

I was a snickers, and don't feel so bad...gummy bears were the basis for all other great candies to come...sweedish fish, sour patch kids, chocolate covered cinnamon bears...the list goes on. It means you are an original! And I knew that was Ferris Buellers day off. That was a gimmie!

Starr said...

I LOVE Milk duds! Am I the only person that does?? I also love gummi bears. I didn't even catch the quote this time either, but what's new? Haha I suck at the quote game.

Amber said...

I knew this one before I looked at the comments!!! It took me a minute as I could see her face saying it. Then I thought Ferris Bueller's Day off. I second guessed myself because I thought, he never got on a school bus. Then I remembered it was the principle! Good One. I will have to check out the quiz.

heather said...

I am sorry Emily, but I really don't like gummy bears. But I do like you. I was a Reese's peanut butter cup. I don't think it describes me very well, but maybe the quiz could just sense that I eat peanut butter every day and figured it would be a good match up.

Christie Stewart said...

I was a gummy bear too! What does that mean? I am not sure I like that dumn quiz!

Mandee said...

Oh my gosh... I was a gummy bear, too. But I was too humiliated to put it on my blog. I feel better now that I know I'm in good company.

I hate gummy bears.

But I love chocolate covered cinnamon bears. Those are to die for!

Denice said...

Oh, yeah, Ferris Bueller, but I see I have been beaten to the punch (of course, it would help if I would read CURRENT posts!!)
So I have to say, I was my FAVORITE candy --- REESES PB CUPS!! Yee-haw!