Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The DAC (Has it really only been 10 years!!)





Is it Ryan, is it Payne Stewart? I can't tell the difference!!










As many of you know my husband put together a golf tournament for himself and his friends from high school. It is called the DAC (the Damn Amateur Classic). This tournament has been an obsession with him and his friends. For those of you that know about it you understand. For those of you that don't I am not even sure that I can explain. He organized it 10 years ago this year, so to commemorate the occasion they decided to go to Pine Hurst, North Carolina for the tournament. According to Ryan it was a religious experience! However, I have met all of these "men" and I would beg to differ. But, in Ryan's defense golf is to him as cooking is to me!! So, who is to say. Here are a few pictures of the blessed event!

2 comments:

heather said...

I had to look twice to find Sean, his hair is more gray than I remember. And do I need to ask, but is that Sawyer wearing white pants?

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

That looks like so much fun. I didn't realize there were so many guys in this tournament. Okay, is Marshall serious with the sunscreen?! That is hilarious! I bet that was EXTREMELY painful!