Thursday, August 23, 2007

Oh, I know that one!!!


I have friends, Yes, I have friends. Only a couple. But, they tell me I am funny. I always have to remind them that nothing I say is original, I obsessivly quote movies. I have always done it and love doing it. So I am going to have a section on my blog where I will put in a movie quote and you all try and quess what movie it is from. You will have to write it in the comment section. I will not accept calls (for those of you that I know are looking at my blog and not commenting!!) I will try and put the movie clip on the blog at the end of the week and then you will see who was right. I don't know how many clues to give or not give so for the first week you get NONE!! Just the quote. Good luck!!


Movie Quote #1:



"I gave her my heart and she gave me a pen."


P.S. No cheating, that takes all the fun out of it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I know this:" Say Anything!"

heather said...

Diane is right. You gave a pretty big hint though with the picture.

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

I love this game! Is there a prize for winner? I told Mandee that you look at her blog and loved it. She said you should for sure comment. Because you know how we love the no commenters!

Unknown said...

Next week No PICTURE!! You're right Heather, it totally gave it away, but I was afraid that it might be too hard. I'll do better next time.

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.