Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Money Pit




Okay, so here are some new pictures of my living hell and I thought that I would give you all a website that you can go to, so that you can see my new light fixtures!! I love them. I also was going to give you a website so you can see the furniture that I bought, but Campo doesn't have one that I could find. Sorry. Anyway, go link above named LIGHTS,LIGHTS,LIGHTS and in the search box put F1088-33 and F1081-33. Oh, and the beautiful front door that I have a picture of will be painted Black. Just so you all know that it doesn't stay that nasty color with white trim.

Just as a side note...you can't really tell but now I no longer can go down my stairs so I am forced to go in between the 2x4's of a missing wall to get to another set of stairs and go down those stairs all without lights because now none of the house has any lights. Ryan saw a RAT, yes a RAT outside our door yesterday and our cat has been going crazy under the stairwell as of late, so it appears we have stirred up a family of mice and rats that need to be taken care of. Also, I can't go anywhere in my house without sheet rock, plaster or nails following behind me. Shoes are required!!! This would be why I call it my living Hell!! Pardon my French. I am sure that I will love it when it is all done, but for now, I would love to stay in a La Quinta because I am already eating at Denny's!!

4 comments:

Trevor and Brooke said...

Crappy to live in, but I'm sure it will be worth it in the end. At least staying at the La Quinta you would get room service. I wouldn't complain about that. How long is this expected to take? You guys are troopers.

emily said...

To quote yet another movie, "two weeks, two weeks" can you get that one Katie? But, no I only wish it was only two more weeks, I hope that all will be done by the end of October. I am keeping my fingers crossed, and my toes.

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

The quote is from the Money Pit. I know you are probably dying right now but it will be awesome. I do have to say, more than the remodel I would be freaking out about the rat! I don't know if I would be able to sleep. Let me know how that works out.

Christie Stewart said...

I am posting so you know I have been here like I said I would. The house is going to be fabulous... as for the RAT go get one of those sonic high pitch noice things that get rid of mice and rats. I got one last year and I haven't had any problems since. It is a little thing that plugs into your outlet. I guess the little critters hate the sounds and take off. Nothing more disgusting than mice and rats and the nasty smell...