Friday, September 7, 2007

Movie Quote!!

Okay, Okay, Amber gave me a movie quote in the comment section of my "Am I a Crazy Old Lady" post. Her movie quote was, "You're doing it wrong!" I have to admit I thought long and hard about this one. This was a good one because it sounded so familiar and I could see the face of the woman who said it but I couldn't place the name of the movie. But then I thought, "220, 221 whatever it takes!" I bet you didn't remember that line from MR. MOM!!

So, here is my movie quote for the week.

"No, he is an ordinary person, I could kill an ordinary person, I could kill a hundred ordinary people."

Good Luck to you all, especially you Katie!!

8 comments:

heather said...

I have never heard that before, it doesn't even sound familiar. I'm realizing that I have probably not seen half the movies you have seen.

emily said...

Oh Heather, I bet you have seen this movie. I will give one hint... it came out in 1993! I loved this movie and this is one of my favorite lines from this movie.

Katie said...

Okay...I knew this quote and could see the person (creepy white haired guy) saying it, but couldn't think of the movie...so I figured it out after some research, and it is one of my favorite movies, but I kind of cheated, but I feel like I knew it...but it wasn't like the last one. So....long story short - DAVE!

emily said...

Okay, Katie, I will still give it to you. You are right it is from Dave! I love that movie too, but try not to cheat any more. But, I know that feeling of it being right on the tip of your tongue and not being able to say the movie. I am actually impressed that it sounded familiar because Heather said she had never heard it and I have had several people call me and say they had never heard it either. So way to go Katie.

Katie said...

Thank you...I impress many with my knowledge of movies new and old :) HA! But really...I do love that movie and watched it the other week on HBO or something, so it must have been in my head. I will need to pull this on you as well sometime...hmmm.

Mandee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandee said...

Sorry, that was me that deleted the previous comment. (I hate it when I don't know who deleted what.) But this is what I said (after spell check)...

Emily! You are so fun! I will have to pick up your recommended read after I have finished Eclipse. And I totally don't know the answer to this movie quote, but I love this game!

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

I had no idea about this quote. You are pretty good! I check everyday to see if there are updates. Hopefully I will win one sometime!